Learn more about Dr. William Hayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Hayes is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hayes
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hayes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hayes, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayes graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hayes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Richard Hayes MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William R. Hayes practice?
- Dr. William Hayes has 1 office location.
Dr. William Hayes practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Reno, NV.
See Reno Orthopedic Surgeons.