Learn more about Dr. William Hayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Hayes is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hayes
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hayes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hayes, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayes graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hayes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Richard Hayes MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William R. Hayes practice?
- Dr. William Hayes has 1 office location.
Dr. William Hayes practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Reno, NV.
See Reno Orthopedic Surgeons.