inactive

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Baltimore, MD

2.8

August 19th, 2012
good
he is very caring and listen to my concern carefully

March 16th, 2012
Terrible Bedside Manners
I chose Dr. Hobbs based on recommendations from close friends. He delivered both of my children. When I had my first child, I thought he was pretty good. While pregnant with my second child, he made several negative statements about working mothers and how it doesn't make sense to have children if you want a career. Whenever, my husband was present, he appeared very nice but would make comments like, so, how do you feel about being married to a career women and having someone else raise your children. He would also make statements about the labor pains and how it is a must for women to go through. I didn't want to switch doctors while pregnant (which was probably a big mistake), but soon after delivery I quickly searched for and found a female ob/gyn who is very caring, compasionate, and understanding.