Dr. William Holder Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. William Holder?

Man needs to retire

Posted on December 9th, 2015

Dr and staff were both rude and imcompetent, I'm older and suffer from several major skin problems and have been to a number of Dr's in my life but have never meet up with the lack of concern they had for me as a new patient, didn't look me over or seem to concerned with what my problems were. The one thing they were on the ball with was getting paid and tapping my insurance for things that were never done!

Amazing!!

Posted on March 23rd, 2013

I worked for Dr. Holder for 3 years. He is an amazing man, person, and doctor. He worked very hard and always tried to please his patients by doing procedures at consultation visits so people wouldn't have to miss another day of work. He would be in pain himself and still see patients. He isn't the sweetest man in the world but he is one of the best in his field. He was awesome to work for because he is full of knowledge and very willing to teach. The best job I ever had!! People complain about his beside manner but he is there to treat you not be your friend!!! Thanks

rude lazy staff, i had to bring in my own copy of my i.d. said the lady who made my app on the phone

Posted on March 12th, 2012

Dr. Holder is a great doctor and his nurses are helpful but the office staff are extremely rude an unprofessional. They all have poor attitudes toward the patients/customers...since we are the ones paying for the service. You would think they could be trained a little better on how to treat Dr. Holders patients but it seems as if it would inflict pain upon them just to put a smile on their faces. After all no one benefits from their lazy poor service, especially the doctor who will be losing patients and money. No one should have to go to their doctor and be treated so rudely. But thanks to one helpful person at Dr.holders I have found a new dermatologist and just like him his staff is experienced an professional!

Mixed up Tissue Samples ?

Posted on February 28th, 2012

I had an abnormality on my LEFT cheek which concerned Dr. Holder enough to remove it and send it to his lab for dermatopathologic diagnosis. When the report was returned to me, the analysis stated the sample was removed from my RIGHT cheek. When I asked him to assure me that the tissue fragment actually came from my body and not another patients, he became upset with me that I would even be concerned about it. His office procedures have me in torment wondering if it was seborrheic keratosis, melanoma, or just a normal "age spot", but my main concern if who the sample was removed from.

Refusal to remove cyst

Posted on October 6th, 2009

I do not assume the Doctor's opinion is automatically conclusive. I asked that a cyst be removed and he refused. That is his choice. Mine is to express my displeasure at the arrogance of the stance .

Posted on July 17th, 2017