Dr. W Howard Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. W Howard?

Great

Posted on June 20th, 2016

We love doctor Howard. He has done surgery on all 3 of my boys. He has put tubes in my boys ears a total of 4 times. And recently fixed my 5 month olds tongue tie. He's up front and honest and great with my kids. We will continue to use him for any of our ENT problems.

Not Good

Posted on June 14th, 2013

I went to Doctor Howard because I was having pain. He said I should go see this other doctor down the street who was a specialist. I already had a doctor with that same specialty so I called to make an appointment with him instead. I needed a referral. Doctor Howard refused to give me a referral to the doctor of my choice even though he had the same specialty. The staff was rude to me when I expressed an interest in going to this other doctor even though Doctor Howard had said I needed that type of exam. In speaking with other people who have had a similar experience it seems that some doctors get kick backs from each other for referrals so you can't just go to the doctor of your choosing even if your insurance covers it. Now you have to deal with the insurance telling you can only go to this doctor or that one, but also the doctors are getting on board. So even though I sort of liked Doctor Howard I felt cheated that he would not give me a referral after he said that I needed that type of specialist. He just wanted me to see the doctor that would line his pockets a little more. Sad :(

Home Allergies