A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Jenkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Jenkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Jenkins, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Jenkins graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Jenkins has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Millinocket Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William R Jenkins MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William R. Jenkins practice?
- Dr. William Jenkins has 1 office location.
Dr. William Jenkins practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Millinocket, ME.
See Millinocket Primary Care Doctors, Millinocket Family Physicians, and Millinocket Geriatric Doctors.