A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Johnson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Randolph Johnson MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William R. Johnson practice?
- Dr. William Johnson has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Johnson practices Internal Medicine near Newport News, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, VA and Mechanicsville, VA.
See Newport News Internists.