Learn more about Dr. William Kitchens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Kitchens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kitchens
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kitchens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Kitchens, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Kitchens graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Kitchens has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- University Hospital - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William R Kitchens MD is a male Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William R. Kitchens practice?
- Dr. William Kitchens has 1 office location.
Dr. William Kitchens practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Surgeons and Augusta Cardiothoracic Surgeons.