A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Lee is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Lee, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Lee has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Chelsea Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Ronald Lee MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William R. Lee practice?
- Dr. William Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Lee practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chelsea, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Stockbridge, MI.
See Chelsea Surgeons.