Dr. William Little Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Little Jr?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

May 26th, 2011

I came into the ER for severe pelvic pain on the right side. Before any tests were started, he told me that he thought it was ovulation pain, even though I was one week past ovulation. I know what ovulation pain is and I would never go to the ER for it. Turns out I have three large cysts on my ovaries and he couldn't even tell me if they were blood filled or clear fluid or if my ovary was in the right position. He told me to go see my ob/gyn and sent me on my way.

COPD