Learn more about Dr. William Lucas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Lucas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lucas
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Lucas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Lucas, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucas graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Lucas has 10 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Robert Lucas MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William R. Lucas practice?
- Dr. William Lucas has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Lucas practices Ophthalmology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Ophthalmologists.