A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Lucas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Lucas is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lucas
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lucas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Lucas, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucas graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Lucas has 10 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Robert Lucas MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William R. Lucas practice?
- Dr. William Lucas has 5 office locations.
Dr. William Lucas practices Ophthalmology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Troy, MI.
See Detroit Ophthalmologists.