A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Lucas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Lucas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lucas
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lucas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Lucas, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucas graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Lucas has 10 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Robert Lucas MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William R. Lucas practice?
- Dr. William Lucas has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Lucas practices Ophthalmology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Ophthalmologists.