A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Lynch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Lynch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Lynch, MD is board certified in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynch graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Lynch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- North Ottawa Community Hospital
- Mhp-Hackley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Robert Lynch MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William R. Lynch practice?
- Dr. William Lynch has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Lynch practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Muskegon, MI and Grand Haven, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.