A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Marsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marsh
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marsh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Marsh, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marsh graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Marsh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Robert Marsh MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. William R. Marsh practice?
- Dr. William Marsh has 1 office location.
Dr. William Marsh practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Denver, CO.
See Denver Allergists and Denver Pediatricians.