A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Marsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Marsh, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marsh graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Marsh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - Grand Island
- Litzenberg Memorial County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Robert Marsh MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. William R. Marsh practice?
- Dr. William Marsh has 5 office locations.
Dr. William Marsh practices Diagnostic Radiology near Saint Paul, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Island, NE and Central City, NE.
See Saint Paul Radiologists.