Learn more about Dr. William Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Martin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Martin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William R. Martin practice?
Dr. William Martin practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery, and Critical Care Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons, Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons, Phoenix Pediatric Surgeons, and Phoenix Critical Care Practitioners.