A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Martin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Martin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Robert Martin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William R. Martin practice?
- Dr. William Martin has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Martin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.