A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Meeker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Meeker, Child/Adolescent & Adult Psychiatrist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Meeker, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Meeker graduated from New York University.
Dr. Meeker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- University HospitalZale-Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Raymond Meeker MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William R. Meeker practice?
- Dr. William Meeker has 1 office location.
Dr. William Meeker practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Plano, TX.
See Plano Psychiatrists.