A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Morris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morris
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Morris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Morris, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Morris has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William R Morris MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William R. Morris practice?
- Dr. William Morris has 1 office location.
Dr. William Morris practices Ophthalmology near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Ophthalmologists.