Learn more about Dr. William Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Morris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morris
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Morris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Morris, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Morris has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William R Morris MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William R. Morris practice?
- Dr. William Morris has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Morris practices Ophthalmology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Germantown, TN.
See Memphis Ophthalmologists.