Learn more about Dr. William Pace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Pace, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pace graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Pace has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kittitas Valley Community Hospital
- Ellensburg, WA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Roby Pace MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William R. Pace practice?
- Dr. William Pace has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Pace practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ellensburg, WA.
See Ellensburg Orthopedic Surgeons.