A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Pace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Pace, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pace graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Pace has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kittitas Valley Community Hospital
- Ellensburg, WA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pace accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William R. Pace practice?
Dr. William Pace practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ellensburg, WA.
See Ellensburg Surgeons.