Learn more about Dr. William Pace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pace
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pace Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Pace, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pace graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Pace has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kittitas Valley Community Hospital
- Ellensburg, WA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Roby Pace MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William R. Pace practice?
- Dr. William Pace has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Pace practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ellensburg, WA.
See Ellensburg Surgeons.