A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Pitts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Pitts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Pitts, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pitts graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Pitts has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Hospital For Special Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Reid Pitts MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William R. Pitts practice?
- Dr. William Pitts has 1 office location.
Dr. William Pitts practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.