A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Porter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Porter
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Porter Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Porter graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Porter has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Richard Porter MD is a male General Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. William R. Porter practice?
- Dr. William Porter has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Porter practices General Practice near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cape Coral, FL and Port Charlotte, FL.
See Fort Myers General Practitioners.