A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Porter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Porter graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Porter has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Porter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 3 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William R. Porter practice?
Dr. William Porter practices General Practice near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Port Charlotte, FL and Memphis, TN.
See Fort Myers General Practitioners.