A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Rankin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Rankin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Rankin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Rankin graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Rankin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Russell County Hospital
- Fort Logan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William R Rankin MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William R. Rankin practice?
- Dr. William Rankin has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Rankin practices Urology near Lexington, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, KY.
See Lexington Urologists.