A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Reed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Reed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Smoking Cessation
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from University of Louisville . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Reed has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Michael Reese Hospital And Medical Center
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Rutherford Reed MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William R. Reed practice?
- Dr. William Reed has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Reed practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists.