A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Schultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Schultz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schultz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schultz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Schultz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultz graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Schultz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Nix Health Care System
- Texas Orthopedics Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Randall Schultz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William R. Schultz practice?
- Dr. William Schultz has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Schultz practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: West Lake Hills, TX.
See Austin Surgeons and Austin Sports Medicine Doctors.