A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Schultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Schultz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schultz
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schultz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Schultz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultz graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Schultz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Nix Health Care System
- Texas Orthopedics Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Randall Schultz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William R. Schultz practice?
- Dr. William Schultz has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Schultz practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: West Lake Hills, TX.
See Austin Orthopedic Surgeons and Austin Surgeons.