A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Sloan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Sloan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sloan
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Sloan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Sloan, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sloan graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Sloan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Reach Sloan FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William R. Sloan practice?
- Dr. William Sloan has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Sloan practices Urology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Garden Grove, CA and Anaheim, CA.
See Los Angeles Urologists.