A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Sloan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Sloan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Sloan, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Sloan graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Sloan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sloan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 94 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- CaIOPTIMA - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William R. Sloan practice?
Dr. William Sloan practices Urology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Garden Grove, CA.
See Los Angeles Urologists.