A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. William Solomon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Solomon, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Respiratory Hypersensitivity
Education & Awards
Dr. Solomon graduated from New York University.
Dr. Solomon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Solomon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans