A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Solomon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Solomon
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Solomon, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Respiratory Hypersensitivity
Education & Awards
Dr. Solomon graduated from New York University.
Dr. Solomon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Raymond Solomon MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William R. Solomon practice?
- Dr. William Solomon has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Solomon practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Allergists and Ann Arbor Internists.