A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Spencer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Spencer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spencer
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spencer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Spencer, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Spencer graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Spencer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
- Anne Bates Leach Eye Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Robert Spencer MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. William R. Spencer practice?
- Dr. William Spencer has 1 office location.
Dr. William Spencer practices Otolaryngology near Huntington, NY.
See Huntington Otolaryngologists.