Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Stevens
Dr. William Stevens, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with another office in Phoenix, AZ. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Stevens is affiliated with Abrazo Scottsdale Campus, Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center and Phoenix Children's Hospital. Dr. Stevens has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William Stevens has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
If you have a back injury or unexplained back pain, your doctor might refer you first to a radiologist and then to an orthopedic spinal surgeon. They specialize in the spine and can diagnose and treat spinal diseases such as scoliosis. They can...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. William Stevens is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. Peter Campbell
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Phoenix, AZ 0.16 mi26
Dr. James Kort
Phoenix, AZ 0.61 mi40
Dr. Brad Cucchetti
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0.79 mi16