Learn more about Dr. William Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Sullivan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sullivan
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sullivan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Sullivan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Sullivan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- Baptist Hospital of East Tennessee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William R Sullivan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William R. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. William Sullivan has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Sullivan practices Ophthalmology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Ophthalmologists.