A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Sullivan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Sullivan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Sullivan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- Baptist Hospital of East Tennessee
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sullivan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 8 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William R. Sullivan practice?
Dr. William Sullivan practices Ophthalmology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Ophthalmologists.