Learn more about Dr. William Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Sullivan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sullivan
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sullivan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Sullivan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Sullivan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- Baptist Hospital of East Tennessee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William R Sullivan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William R. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. William Sullivan has 1 office location.
Dr. William Sullivan practices Ophthalmology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Ophthalmologists.