Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Sullivan
Dr. William Sullivan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in El Paso, TX, with other offices in El Paso, TX and El Paso, TX (and 3 other locations). He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Psychiatry. Dr. Sullivan is affiliated with University Medical Center of El Paso, R.E. Thomason Hosp and University Medical Center of El Paso. He speaks English.
Dr. William Sullivan has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. William Sullivan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Paso, TX.
Dr. Cecilia De Vargas
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry
El Paso, TX 0.01 mi47
Dr. Amy Noel
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Residency
El Paso, TX 0.12 mi
Dr. Guru Krishnamurthy
El Paso, TX 0.12 mi