A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Sutton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Sutton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Sutton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutton graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sutton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
- Cape Fear Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William R Sutton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William R. Sutton practice?
- Dr. William Sutton has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Sutton practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Wilmington, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Benson, NC and Leland, NC.
See Wilmington Surgeons.