A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Sutton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Sutton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sutton
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sutton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Sutton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutton graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sutton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
- Cape Fear Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William R Sutton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William R. Sutton practice?
- Dr. William Sutton has 1 office location.
Dr. William Sutton practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Wilmington, NC.
See Wilmington Orthopedic Surgeons and Wilmington Surgeons.