A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Taylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Taylor, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Taylor has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Raymond Taylor MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery, Family Medicine, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. William R. Taylor practice?
- Dr. William Taylor has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Taylor practices Neurological Surgery, Family Medicine, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See La Jolla Surgeons and La Jolla Family Physicians.