A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Turner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Turner
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Turner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dyersburg Regional Medical Center
- Baptist Laudendale Hospital
- St. Mary`s Campbell County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Richard Turner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William R. Turner practice?
- Dr. William Turner has 1 office location.
Dr. William Turner practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Dyersburg, TN.
See Dyersburg Primary Care Doctors and Dyersburg Internists.