Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Vetter
Dr. William Vetter, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA, with other offices in Roseville, CA and Sacramento, CA (and 7 other locations). He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Vetter is affiliated with Methodist Hospital of Sacramento, Sutter Amador Hospital and Sutter Roseville Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. William Vetter has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. William Vetter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.
Dr. Paul Rosenberg
Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Sacramento, CA 0 mi44
Dr. Robert Miller
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Sacramento, CA 0 mi28
Dr. Powell Jose
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Sacramento, CA 0 mi10