A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Walker is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Walker, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Walker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Pocono Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Rost Walker MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. William R. Walker practice?
- Dr. William Walker has 8 office locations.
Dr. William Walker practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Malone, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Tobyhanna, PA and East Stroudsburg, PA.
See Malone Obstetricians & Gynecologists.