A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Wallace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Wallace is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Wallace, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallace graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Wallace has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Mother Francis Hospital-Jacksonville
- East Texas Medical Center-Gilmer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William R Wallace MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William R. Wallace practice?
- Dr. William Wallace has 1 office location.
Dr. William Wallace practices Family Medicine near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Family Physicians.