Pediatricians

Sutter Medical Group
3100 Douglas Blvd
Roseville, CA 95661
916-774-8500
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  Great Doctor  |  show details
Apr 1st, 2013

Great Doctor! I delivered my baby at Sutter Roseville hospital and I had yet to choose a pediatric doctor. He was the attending physician and he was so courteous about my well being as well as my newborn which impressed me. Dr. Warden was extremely gentle in handling my baby, he took his time and explained all that he was doing while he did it. Very kind man and professional. I researched many doctors trying to find a highly recommended doctor and to no avail. I was blessed to have experienced his care at the hospital and can now call him our doctor.

|  Friendly Dr  |  show details
Dec 4th, 2010

Dr Warden is a really nice guy but honestly I do not really know how useful pediatricians are in this day and age. You can probably learn more about your illness by researching it online than you can by going to a pediatrician. Besides the vast majority of colds and infections will go away on their own.

|  Simply the Best  |  show details
Feb 25th, 2010

Both of my sons have had Dr. Warden as their doctor from the moment they were born to now. He has taken care of them through all of the standard stuff and several sport injuries. My sons love him and we trust him. Becky is wonderful too.

|  Best Pediatrician!  |  show details
by Tamara R. on Feb 27th, 2009

Dr. Warden is amazing! My sister referred me to him, she takes all 4 of her kids there and does extensive research on doctors. He is so thorough and truly loves his job. I think he is the best pediatrician out there and when my husband said he could add my son and I to his Kaiser insurance to save money, I declined and told him I have to keep my Sutter benefits so our son can have Dr. Warden as his doctor....he's that good!

|  One Great Doc!  |  show details
by MariBD on Oct 5th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Dr. Warden is a really good doctor. His attention to the patient is wonderful. The staff is very helpful and will do their best to get you in the same day.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com