A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Welch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Welch, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 31 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Cancer (Peritoneal Neoplasm)
- Carcinoma in Situ
- Chromosome Deletion
- Endometrioid Carcinoma
- Female Genital Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Glandular and Epithelial Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Cancer
- Mucinous Adenocarcinoma
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer (Cystadenocarcinoma)
- Ovarian Cancer (Papillary Cystadenocarcinoma)
- Ovarian Cancer (Serous Cystadenocarcinoma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Welch graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Welch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Welch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Network Health - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William R. Welch practice?
Dr. William Welch practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pathologists.