Dr. William White Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Brain tumor sucess

Posted on May 19th, 2008

Dr. White stood over me for 16 hours removing a tumor from my brain stem. He practly stayed at the hospital for the twelve days I was there. He saved my life. I can't think of a thing to complain about!

Posted on April 13th, 2015

Posted on July 11th, 2014

Posted on August 11th, 2010

Parkinson’s Disease

Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms and how the disease progresses over time.