Dr. William Wilson Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Wilson Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 16th, 2015

I was very frightened to have a triple bypass but after I met Dr. Wilson, I felt like I met an angel and all my anxieties faded. I knew I was going to make it.

October 23rd, 2015

Dr. Wilson is a very caring and understanding surgeon. He takes his time answering your questions and makes sure you understand everything before you leave his office.

February 5th, 2015

Gabriella Kuch BD (2/3/94)

My daughter had all of her cardiac surgeries done by Dr Wilson when he was at Medical College of Ohio in Toledo Ohio 21 years ago. He was always up front and honest and answered questions apropriately.

May 4th, 2013

Awesome Doctor

Dr. Wilson performed all 3 of my heart surgeries at Medical College of Ohio. I had my first heart surgery (closed heart) at 6 days old, my second heart surgery (open heart) at 18 months, and my third heart surgery (open heart) at 3 years old. He saved my life and I am now doing well, except for a few expected complications, at 19 years old. He is one awesome doctor.

August 23rd, 2011

BEST DOCTOR

Dr.Wilson was my husbands cardiologist while he was a surgeon in Poplar Bluff, Mo. I cannot say enough how wonderful He and all his staff treated our family. Dr. Wilson did a quadruple bypass surgery on my father as well back in 2003. My husband Wollie Johnson is now getting his heart surgery done in florida sometime in Jan of 2012. If we could fly Dr. Wilson here to do it, we would in a second. What a wonderful man he is, and all his patients are very blessed to have him..

August 10th, 2016