Surgical Specialist, Cardiothoracic Surgeon
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Gabriella Kuch BD (2/3/94) show details Gabriella Kuch BD (2/3/94)
by Helen Kuch-Kunich on Feb 5th, 2015

My daughter had all of her cardiac surgeries done by Dr Wilson when he was at Medical College of Ohio in Toledo Ohio 21 years ago. He was always up front and honest and answered questions apropriately.

Awesome Doctor show details Awesome Doctor
by Gabriella K on May 4th, 2013

Dr. Wilson performed all 3 of my heart surgeries at Medical College of Ohio. I had my first heart surgery (closed heart) at 6 days old, my second heart surgery (open heart) at 18 months, and my third heart surgery (open heart) at 3 years old. He saved my life and I am now doing well, except for a few expected complications, at 19 years old. He is one awesome doctor.

BEST DOCTOR show details BEST DOCTOR
Aug 23rd, 2011

Dr.Wilson was my husbands cardiologist while he was a surgeon in Poplar Bluff, Mo. I cannot say enough how wonderful He and all his staff treated our family. Dr. Wilson did a quadruple bypass surgery on my father as well back in 2003. My husband Wollie Johnson is now getting his heart surgery done in florida sometime in Jan of 2012. If we could fly Dr. Wilson here to do it, we would in a second. What a wonderful man he is, and all his patients are very blessed to have him..