Dr. William Wood Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Wood?

September 20th, 2012

amazing!!!

This physician is absolutely amazing! He delivered 3 of my children and has performed several surgeries on me. Talking to him is like talking with an extremely knowledgeable, empathetic friend. He genuinely cares about how his patients are doing, and cares about patient comfort. He also takes your opinion into consideration. I would never go to another ob/gyn. When its time for my daughters to see an ob/gyn, I'll take them to Dr. Wood also. He is like no other physician I have ever met!

May 21st, 2012

Fabulous

I have never had a more caring dr than Dr. Wood. He delivered 3 of my children and there were complications with 2 of them. He was so wonderful in regards to keeping me calm and even keeping tabs on me after I had gone home. He is a dr that goes above and beyond but yet is still very humble. Very hard to find in a dr now days.

January 14th, 2012

Dr. Wood is the best physician! He always answers all of my questions (I usually bring a farily lengthy list). He never rushes me. He diagnosed a problem I have had for 15 years on my first visit to see him that no other physician has been able to identify (even though it was a condition he had never seen himself, just read about previously) and now that we know what it is, treatment has been possible and successful. I would never go anywhere else for my OB/GYN visits. He even gave my husband his cell phone number for me to call the day after surgery so we could discuss what he found during surgery since I was too out of it due to the medication from the surgery to discuss it that day. He realized I would want to know what he found before my 2 week follow-up after surgery. His nurses are also very helpful and always return your calls.

October 21st, 2010

Very caring

I've never had a better experience with any other dr. His bedside manner far outshines his peers. He actually listens when you talk and takes his time. He doesn't rush in and out your appt. I highly recommend Dr Wood.

October 5th, 2010

On most visits I felt I was a bother to the physician. He did a good job, but I had surgery I didn't need. I also had the same probelm after surgery as before. I never felt that the surgeon really cared about me I was just a number often times during my appt he was more interested in his blackberry than in me. Her made little eye contact answered few questions sent me to Hyster Susters websitefor my info. As for the staff the receptionist rude, rude, rude. The receptionist is most unpleasant and very unprofessional. I had 3 visits all the same experience. With 50 physicians in the Berry Bldg I chose a differnt doctor. My daughter had a similar experience and now sees a differnt physician.

December 23rd, 2009

One of a kind.

I have been going to Dr. Wood for 5 years. One time he even came in on his day off to make sure I didn't have to skip a prenatle visit due to scheduling difficulities. He is also one of the best surgeons in the area--better than the old guys!

April 4th, 2017