A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Raaka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Raaka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Raaka, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raaka graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Raaka has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Petaluma Valley Hospital
- Sonoma Valley Hospital
- S/ M Ophthalmolo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Raaka MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William Raaka practice?
- Dr. William Raaka has 1 office location.
Dr. William Raaka practices Ophthalmology near Sonoma, CA.
See Sonoma Ophthalmologists.