Learn more about Dr. William Raasch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Raasch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raasch
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raasch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Raasch, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Raasch graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Raasch has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Columbia Hospital, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Glenn Raasch MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William G. Raasch practice?
- Dr. William Raasch has 1 office location.
Dr. William Raasch practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Surgeons and Milwaukee Orthopedic Surgeons.