Learn more about Dr. William Raasch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Raasch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raasch
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raasch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Raasch, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Raasch graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Raasch has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Columbia Hospital, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Glenn Raasch MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William G. Raasch practice?
- Dr. William Raasch has 1 office location.
Dr. William Raasch practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Surgeons and Milwaukee Orthopedic Surgeons.