Dr. William Raasch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Raasch?

January 11th, 2016

I tore my UCL and without imaging he was able to tell that I had torn it within seconds of touching my elbow.

October 31st, 2015

Best Orthopedic Surgeon

Greatest Surgeon Ever. Brilliant and extremely competent

July 11th, 2014

Not an athlete

I have had 7 surgeries with Dr. Raasch and always had a great experience. He is a no nonsense guy. Tells you what's wrong and what needs to be done. His staff is excellent in all regards. I recommend him to anyone I know that may need surgery.

October 24th, 2012

Major let down

I had high hope for answers and was majorly let down by a rude, arrogant doctor who promised me he would find answers and the right doctor but failed to do so.

November 23rd, 2010

I'm an athlete and Dr. Raasch has a great deal of experience working with athletes. His office is in the sports medicine building at the Medical College of Wisconsin and the post-op rehab takes place in the same office. What I liked most about working with him was that he took the time to sit and answer all of my questions thoroughly each time I saw him. His bedside manner was excellent and he fixed my bum elbow quickly and as painlessly as possible. The first Orthopaedic surgeon I saw about my elbow seemed to be in a rush to get out of the room and didn't answer my questions the way Dr. Raasch did. He also performed the surgery with a less intrusive arthroscopic procedure than the other guy was suggesting (only 2 small cuts instead of 4). If you're an athlete and you want to get past your injury and back in the game, then I'd recommend paying Dr. Raasch a visit. The sports medicine rehab is also geared toward getting you back into your sport as quickly and safely as possible.

January 11th, 2010

If you are a Milwaukee Brewer you will get taken care of otherwise????

Dr Raatsch performed surgury on me. I was given 6 weeks of non weight baering activity of right leg....afterwords severve pain continued to build, nothing to this day has been done about it. Now I am disabled unemployed and still feel I could recover much more so than the condition the man has forced me to live with. His bedside manner is one of very uncaring and treated me a very honest hardworking person as if I was a criminal seeking drugs and fraud before even investigsting the issues at hand. I still have yet to find a doctor who will be willing to take on my now uninsured case.

November 3rd, 2016