Mar 20th, 2016

Lies lies that reverted further treatment my husband died

rader Institute seattle washington show details rader Institute seattle washington
by kay on Jul 10th, 2015

I met William Rader 28 years ago when I was a young person with an eating disorder, Going to the treatment center changed my life but that had nothing to do with W Rader, it had everything to do with the wonderful, caring compassionate staff. Rader himself visited one time for a Lecture to outside people, I was asked to tell my story and when I finished he came up on stage and tightly grasped me an began an egotistical diatribe about himself...taking glory for the staff and my own hard work. I wrote him a letter later telling him that his holding in to me tightly was uncomfortable and wrong. I am not surprised by these experiences and outcomes for him...He was nothing but a little man behind a curtain who allowed others to work for his glory....A creeper

Dr. Rader Changed My Daughter's Life show details Dr. Rader Changed My Daughter's Life
by Eileen Phoenix on Mar 14th, 2015

Dr. Rader changed my daughter's life. We will be grateful to him forever.

Dr. show details Dr.
by Alexis Arroyo on Aug 12th, 2013

This doctor is one of the most brilliant scientists out of the mainstream corrupted medical doctors, pharmaceutical, insurance companies and medical schools that profit from human suffering. He has a profound understanding of true medicine (the only that prevents and cures) and is profoundly compassionate of the human condition. He has been attacked by the mass media and ignorant doctors who have no understanding whatsoever about true regenerative medicine by use of human fetal stem cells. He will pass into history as a great pioner and stand on the side of those that challenged the medical establishment in the past. I have wittnesed many of his cures.

He saved my life show details He saved my life
Apr 2nd, 2013

Back in 2009, I got treated for Muscular Dystrophy by Dr. Rader. It total changed my life. I was bed ridden for 5 years prior to the treatment. I have been slowly getting better. When people ask me about Dr. Rader, all I say is keep an open mind. It might change your life too. There is a lot of negative stuff out there because of political and religious reasons.

The Best Doctor!! show details The Best Doctor!!
Jan 1st, 2012

I have FSH Muscular Dystrophy. I was diagnosed over 30 yrs ago by traditional US doctors who thru the years did nothing. Im now 48yrs of age and was ready for a wheel chair. I found and met Dr. Rader who gave me hope in my life again. I received stem cells and I am up on my feet stronger than I have been in yrs. I was also in bed most days with all kinds of pain....now all of the aches and pains are all gone. People might say or think that it's not true and it's all a scam...I'm here to say that it is NOT!!!!

Apr 4th, 2011

A true assest to the medical community. Able to clearly look outside the box. A real life saver, & brilliant doctor.