Dr. William Ragle Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. William Ragle?

Posted on March 27th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr.William Ragle for over 33 years. He is an excellent physician. I have the highest opinion of his expert diagnosis and treatment. He is well respected by his patients and other medical proffesionals. I have referred my other family members to him. He made a diagnosis that saved my wife's life. If you are seeking a primary physician or a internal medicine doctor Dr.Ragle would serve you well.

Terrible Doctor

Posted on May 27th, 2013

Dr. Ragle was arrogant and rude. Unwilling to listen and told me I had too many symptoms and laughed at me. Those symptoms put me in the hospital with an easily diagnosed condition. Dr. Ragle is terrible .

Posted on May 17th, 2014