A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Raisig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Raisig is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Raisig, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Raisig graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Raisig has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Doctor`s Office at Ellijay
- North Georgia Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raisig accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William Raisig practice?
Dr. William Raisig practices Family Medicine near Ellijay, GA.
See Ellijay Family Physicians.