Dr. William Raisig MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Ellijay, GA

3.2

September 15th, 2016
He toot one of my pills away for my legs away now my next surgery I have is to amputate my legs

March 11th, 2016
awful office support
My husband and I went to him for a year. we paid our deductible. never got a bill. We moved to Florida and 6 months later we each get a bill. the office visit quote was not what i was charged. I don't think they submitted mine to medicare. Now they have submitted it to a collection agency. Don't trust them

January 22nd, 2015
Misdiagnosed
Dr. Raisig misdiagnosed me and this caused me to be sick for two weeks (got secondary infection due to primary infection not being diagnosed properly). I would have been well within a few days if I had been correctly diagnosed.

April 29th, 2013
awesome doctor.!!!
I would definitely recommend Dr.raising to anyone. He is very frendly and cares about his patient's health. He takes the time to listen to his patients problems. And as far as his staff they are also very friendly. He is the best Dr.I have been to in a long time. :):)

November 15th, 2012
Would not recommend him to friends or family
Dr. William Raisig is a good doctor as far as listening to your problems and spending time with you and answering your questions. I have had several problems with my children not getting their medications called or faxed in to the pharmacy when I was told they would be and my kids being sick all weekend since it was on Friday and their office is closed on weekends. Also Dr. William Raisig has miss diagnosed my children on several occasions. His staff has always been very friendly to me and my children, but I would NOT recommend this doctor to anyone with small children! I am currently seeking a board certified pediatrician with more experience with children.

June 20th, 2012
My son loves him
I think Dr. Raisig is a wonderful doctor. The wait time tends to be a little long but once you are in with him you do not feel rushed and he listens. My son loves seeing him. My only complaint is that his front desk staff is not very friendly and not the best at getting messages to Dr. Raisig or returning your calls.

October 11th, 2011
Needs to have someone who is consistant with taking blood samples correctly.

May 23rd, 2011
Very Kid Friendly
Dr Bill is a wonderful doctor and is very kid friendly. My son actually enjoys seeing him. My only complaints are sometimes the wait is long and I'm not very fond of the front desk person - not very friendly. Over all a great place to go.

November 29th, 2010
Not good!
He is very attentive to your needs, but he does have his flaws. "Dr. Bill" as he is called by many of his patientslistens to your concerns and handles them accordingly, but he also does not know much about the privacy acts.He has a tendency to discuss YOUR problems with OTHER patients. He also has been known to falsify patients charts putting things in them that may be harmful to you if you have insurance. He also has a very high turnover rate for employees. It's seems that he fires the ones that are the most caring. Sandra has been there for awhile, but she is cold and very impersonal. If there is anyone that needs to go, maybe it is her. He had a couple of people recently that were the best nurses he had but he fired them. There is a lab on site which is convenient, but the person that was running it (I think his name was Derrick) was by far the best experience I have had in that office but again fired. I would really not recommend this doctor unless you were desperate.

January 23rd, 2010
not a positive
MD okay, depends alot on physicians assistance and nurse practitioners so you don't usually see the doc. the office staff doesn't seem to know what thehy're doing and is unfriendly. Seems like a lot of turnover in office and professional staff

August 9th, 2009
Horrible Care
Horrible Care

April 29th, 2008
Finally, A doctor to trust!
Dr. Raisig, his wife Marie and his staff are a breath of fresh air. Not only are they accessible and friendly, they are knowledgeable and very competent. They are also very professional while still making you feel they are caring friends (especially Dr. Bill and Marie).