A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Ramsdell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Ramsdell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Ramsdell, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramsdell graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Ramsdell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- South Austin Hospital
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William M Ramsdell MD is a male Dermatologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. William M. Ramsdell practice?
- Dr. William Ramsdell has 1 office location.
- Dr. William Ramsdell practices Dermatology near West Lake Hills, TX.