inactive

William K Rand MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 9th, 2011
Billyjean
My overall experience was a good one. Most doctors can run overtime with their appointments, so I can understand the waiting. The staff was friendly and professional.

March 11th, 2010
Comfortable visits
I hate going to the gyn. Everyone from the front desk, nurse and doctor made me feel comfortable and gave me great information about my problem. I would never go anywhere else.

February 15th, 2009
Don't go to this Doctor!
I found Dr. Rand to not care about older patients at all and he tends to fluff them off. He does not listen to you. He tells you "you shouldn't be feeling that way" even when you tell him you are. He acts like he doesn't believe you. He tends to treat the younger prettier girls very well but if your really really sick, don't expect this Doctor to cure you. It won't happen.

October 12th, 2008
Well worth changing doctors for
You know how we women hate changing this kind of doctor-well Dr. Rand will will make the change worth it. He is a laid back guy who is listening to you.He spends plenty of time and Ive never felt rushed.Hes always been right on with his diagnosis of my problems.A cancer patient of his actually recommended him to me years ago.Hes gentle and laid back but also tells you what you need to hear,maybe not always what you want to hear.You wont be disappointed.