A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Randall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Randall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Randall, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Randall graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Randall has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- St Joseph Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William E Randall MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William E. Randall practice?
- Dr. William Randall has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Randall practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Lutherville Timonium Internists, Lutherville Timonium Pulmonologists, and Lutherville Timonium Critical Care Practitioners.