A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Ranelle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Ranelle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ranelle
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ranelle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Ranelle, DO is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ranelle graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Ranelle has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold William Ranelle DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Harold W. Ranelle practice?
- Dr. Harold Ranelle has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Ranelle practices Ophthalmology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Ophthalmologists.