A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Ranelle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Ranelle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ranelle
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ranelle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Ranelle, DO is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ranelle graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Ranelle has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold William Ranelle DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Harold W. Ranelle practice?
- Dr. Harold Ranelle has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Ranelle practices Ophthalmology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Ophthalmologists.